(a) At a temperature of absolute zero the electromagnetic energy level in a photon = 0
(b)The form matter takes depends upon the conditions in which matter exists in space
(c) The universe recycles itself
(d) Temperature, not gravity governs motion in our Universe
to go to a new unified theory kids can understand
“To attempt to bend ‘reality’ to theory is upside down. Reality always trumps theory.”
- H. Stanley Judd
to go to
a kid’s guide to our universe
what follows is a new unified theory.
The new theory is called E=0 and it’s not complicated. The theory simply says……….
‘the form matter/energy takes depends upon the conditions in which matter/energy exists in space’
So you don’t have to travel to outer space to understand how our universe works. everything you need is right here.
So enjoy, and learn why in E=0, time doesn’t exist, there was no big bang, our universe recycles itself, a universal gravitational force isn’t there, there is no force sucking dying stars into black holes, dark energy are photons travelling at a temperature close to absolute zero and why you wont find singularities anywhere in our Universe.
thanks for stopping by
E = 0
new Unified Theory
At a temperature of absolute zero (()Kelvin) (-273.15° Celsius) the photon’s electromagnetic radiation level (E) = zero.
This new unified theory offers a Universe without Relativity, without singularities, without a Big Bang, without Time and without universal forces (for example, a universal gravitational force). Forces are created only by the interaction between matter and space. Space does not exist and has no properties and therefore cannot be manipulated, bent or curved.
E=0 revisits the ‘Big Bang theory’ and instead suggests that images from Hubble and space probes indicate that our Universe recycles itself. It presents new evidence that our Universe is a constant that neither expands nor contracts. Matter/energy expands and contracts in our Universe. It questions the existence of Universal forces (gravity, time, space with properties) and instead offers a fundamental law that applies everywhere in our Universe:
‘The form matter/energy takes depends upon the conditions in which matter/energy exists in space’.
It concludes that the Hubble Red Shift does not only measure distance but also temperature
E = 0
the new unified theory
At a temperature of absolute zero the photon’s electromagnetic wave energy is transformed into mass, into particle matter so the cosmic cycle begins again. Dark matter (matter without electromagnetic radiation) collides to form the birth of a new star in the womb of Dark Space.
When the new object’s weight reaches critical mass it triggers a nuclear event and takes its place as a rising star in the Universe.
the universe recycles itself.
“The form matter takes depends upon the conditions in which matter exists in space.”
E = 0, this new unified theory, is based on the following assumptions (postulates):
The form matter takes depends upon the conditions in which matter exists in space.
Every force requires a source
Our Universe recycles itself
Understanding the Cosmic Cycle
1. our universe is made up of space and matter.
2. Matter has three and only three dimensions.
3. Our Universe is made up of Light Space (space in which there is electromagnetic radiation) and Dark Space (space in which at a temperature of absolute zero (()Kelvin) (-273.15° Celsius) there is no electromagnetic radiation).
4. the form matter takes depends upon the conditions in which matter exists in space.
5. the two primary conditions that determine the form matter takes are:
a. Heat (The temperature in our sun’s core is 15 million degrees Celsius.)
b. Cold (the temperature at absolute zero is -273.15° Celsius.)
6. the principal energy source for our universe is electromagnetic radiation.
7. the electromagnetic radiation that drives our universe is generated by our stars (thermonuclear fusion) and distributed throughout our Universe in the form of elementary particles called photons (packets of energy)(gauge bosons). The energy level of a photon depends upon its frequency (E=hv). The higher the frequency the shorter its wave length.
8. photons that do not collide or become absorbed in light space continue to travel into dark space.